Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ACTION!!!

Lights...Camera...Action!



Director S. Michael Phillips, and the 'No Points Productions' crew has wrapped its first day of shooting the feature film "Hippies."



"As the actors stood in the driveway, rehearsing the first scene, a group of kids sped past on their bikes yelling: 'HIPPIES!' Some would call that rude and offensive, I call it a good omen." -Sean Matthew S., Executive Producer of "Hippies"



The first day of shooting was contained to interior of "Kosmic Freedum."



And, while the actors got a bit squirmy between takes, the crew considered the day a smashing success.

"The dailies looked great! I was very pleased with my own performance, and I found the performances of my co-stars to be an inspiration." -A. Renner, "Moonbeam"



The No Points crew is scheduled to return to the set over 4th of July weekend.

"We're gonna keep plugging away on this project. The entire group is very motivated right now, and we have to capitalize on this intense creative energy."
S. Michael, Director of "Hippies"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink exchange contract among us

my blog post: Psn Code Generator

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its
really really good article on building up new webpage.


Also visit my weblog: Psn Code Generator

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home