Monday, August 15, 2005

INTO THE NIGHT

Look out "Hippies" fans, the No Points Productions team has taken to the streets of Eugene. Under the cover of darkness, the crew rolled cameras on a high-octane chase sequence that Producers are calling "maniacal."


This Monday night kicked off what will be seven consecutive nights of shooting.

"We've wrapped all of the daytime scenes. All we have left is what takes place at night. We have many late nights of shooting in the dark to look forward to. This week should separate the men from the boys."
-Sean Matthew S., "Hippies" Executive Producer



The "Hippies" cast and crew have moved into the final stages of principal photography. There seems to be mixed emotions on the set as phase two of production draws to a close.

"I think we're ready to wrap this project. What we've captured so many precious and important moments...It's time to put all of the pieces together."
-S. Michael Phillips, "Hippies" Director

"I'm really tired."
-Kurt R., "Hippies" Screenwriter

"I'll have no life when we finish shooting this movie. It is my life. It's all I have. I guess I'll have to go back to drywall."
-Lawrence, "Hippies" Crew Member

"This is great, man. If S asked me to start shooting a sequel tomorrow, I'd be ready. 'Hippies' rule...'Hippies' will live forever."
-Kevin P., "Hippies" Ian


Cast and crew will resume production tomorrow night at sun down.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now it looks like Drupal is the preferred blogging
platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my web page - Cleanroomforum.Com

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus
he/she wishes to be available that in detail, so that thing is
maintained over here.

My blog body hair - -

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

Here is my homepage best forex robots - www.aaplasolapur.com -

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is nice, my younger sister is analyzing
these things, therefore I am going to tell her.


Visit my homepage :: football tips betting []

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home