Thursday, August 25, 2005

THAT'S A WRAP


No Points Productions wrapped the principal photo-graphy phase of the feature film "Hippies."

The cast and crew celebrated the end of this giant portion of production by popping bottles of champange at Director S. Michael Phillips' Northern Estate.




Stay tuned to this blog for updates on the production of the feature film "Hippies." There's still much work to be done including 2nd and 3rd unit production, the creation of the "Hippies" soundtrack, and a lot of editing.

For now, we celebrate. And I, Yancy X, will not rest until the "Hippies" premiere on April 20th. However, for now...I must take a break. I'm off to the Big Easy for a week for R & R. I will return soon.
Stay tuned.
Fight the good fight, my brothers.
YX.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

loosers

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home