Friday, November 11, 2005

...AND...WE'RE BACK

Odelay, freedom fighters! We're back on line after an extensive sabbatical. Of course, being gone so long, it would be wrong of me to not return bearing gifts. I have something HUGE for you all! The trailer for the feature film "Hippies" has been edited, and is available to view on the internet.

Click here to view 90 seconds of absolute brilliance. Stay tuned fanatics! There's plenty more to come as "Hippies" director S. Michael Phillips is deeply involved in the editing process. We're back! The revolution WILL be televised. See you soon.
Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarahharolds3997 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home